Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due...

Well today I was sitting here and decided that since I have returned to my abandoned ramblings that to get back into the groove and to feel good about the place I lay my inner thoughts I needed a change. Don't get me wrong I loved and still do love the old layout that I had but that was me as a past rambler not here in the present.
So to help with the changes that I was looking for I turned to a wonderful friend that has always come to the rescue when I need a design or even help with my own dabblings in the world of creativity. Thank you Jacquelyn (aka SugarnSpice) for the great job you did on making my rambling world so beautiful! I love it! I love it! I love it!
Now I can ramble on and feel good about the place I leave a piece of myself every time I type a key....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww a post about me *hehe*
I'm so glad you've come back to blogging (I've recently returned myself). And it was an honour to create a new look for your blog. I'm thrilled that you like it! In fact, I like it so much, it has prompted me to change my layout too (but i think mine iwll be more pink *hehe*) And if you ever want a new layout Just lemme know :)
*hugs*
~Jacq

LadyLaker said...

Of course I would post a blog about you and give you all the credit for how beautiful my blog looks now! Everyone needs to know that it wasn't me that did it! lol! I am glad to be back to rambling on here and I look forward to seeing the new look of your blog! ;)