Saturday, June 07, 2008

An Inner Thought....

Have you ever sat and wondered why? I have many times. For many different reasons. Yet I don't always get an answer to my why. Maybe one day I will. One day I hope to find the answer to my why and then be able to understand.
This "why" is very personal and is a part of my very being. I ask myself why it is so hard to find a true love that will stay with me. To share with me a life of love and honour and commitment. Of friendship and trust and passion. Of the great and the bad and the indifference. To share my heart and my mind and my body and soul. Everything that I have to offer.

I seem to be good enough for part but never the whole. To play and pretend but never for real. Never forever. Never as a happy ending.

Just tell me why and maybe it will no longer hinder me and who I am. Who I want to be and who I will become. Just tell me why so that I can fill the empty void within me.

No comments: